Valentine's Day is Live!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Valentine's Day is Live!!!

Post by karen » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 pm

The Valentine's collection is live on the site! It's smaller this year- we released Naked 3 early, and that was supposed to make up the bulk of the collection. We have things in the works for spring, but this is what's ready at the moment. I loved all of the suggestions!

The BIG part is the Peach HD Cream Concealers! They are excellent for covering dark circles. They're heavily pigmented, and "drier" in texture to the regular cream concealers so hopefully they'll be a little more crease proof.

The black liquid liner is fantastic- we've been testing it since August, and it's wonderful. I'm waiting for more packaging to come in (should be here by Friday) so we have a very limited quantity of them just for the next few days. It's an intro price and we'd love to know what you think.

We also have NaNaNaNa Boo Boo- as a Black Label instead of a lipstick like the original. There's Icon, and a few other really fun shades.

For eyes- I'm trying to fill in the gaps in the site. We really needed a matte dark purple, and Rendezvous fits the bill. It's a nice substitution for a brown in the crease. We also needed a pale gold- so we have Touch. It's gorgeous!

Have fun ladies!! And thank you for all of your support- from the bottom of our hearts.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Xarata

Re: Valentine's Day is Live!!!

Post by Xarata » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:56 pm

which of the new cream concealers would compare to the powdered sleep in a jar in depth of color?

Everything looks gorgeous!!!
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 am

Let me double check on that in the morning....I want to do side by sides, and I don't have all of the colors here.

I usually wear Extra Light Peach, and I wear P20 in the cream- #2 in the older cream concealers, and N30 foundation.
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 am

Yayyyy, now I can finally place that order I've been itching to make!

I don't traditionally wear eyeliner (my eyelashes are pretty thick and dark so I kind of get away with it), but I've always wondered... and liquid liner sounds kind of scary. This might be a good "safe" way to practice. :)
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:05 am

Yay! How exciting!
A lippie with green iridescence and a pale gold highlight, I'm all over those, and the rest of the goodies too :) The new concealer sounds cool, can't wait to try it, and same with the new liquid liner!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Um, wow, the liquid liner is already out of stock?!? Does that mean you got the new packaging? When will it be back in stock?
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 pm

I compared all of the concealer shades, and they're roughly the same across the 3 different formulas.
SIAJ Extra Light is #1 cream concealer, or P10, Light Peach is #2 or P20, Medium is #3 or P30

Wow that was quick on the liquid liners. We didn't have a ton of them, and I figured they'd be here by now, and that's not the case. Now, I'm hoping for Monday- which stinks. I ordered them last week, but my supplier is shipping very slowly.
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 pm

I guess I'll wait! Or...nahhh. I can place two orders. :D
Caroline

cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Is Dollface cream blush safe for lips too? Just wondering.
Caroline

astralpantheress

Post by astralpantheress » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Does anyone already have NaNaNaNa Boo Boo? :P I love the swatch, but I was also wondering how it shows up on lips. Is it comparable to any other lippies? (I have fair skin with neutral undertones, dark brown hair and dark hazel eyes, so I was wondering if it would suit me.)