Looking for a dupe to Bare Minerals Nude Beach

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
crimsonshedemon

Looking for a dupe to Bare Minerals Nude Beach

Post by crimsonshedemon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 am

It's the only color I've ever finished but I prefer the texture of the Silk Natural products so I'm hoping to find a dupe. Any ideas?
Thanks
ErinL

Re: Looking for a dupe to Bare Minerals Nude Beach

Post by ErinL » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:27 am

It looks like Flash is supposed to be a dupe?
I've never used the BE or the SN versions...but I think the listing for Flash says it is a dupe.
Hope that helps! :)
feyith

Post by feyith » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Flash is a pretty good dupe. I've never had them both at the same time for a side by side comparison but I wasn't disappointed.
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 pm

I have both flash and nude beach. (We wont get into why that happened :lol: ) Flash is slightly warmer and more golden, nude beach is a bit cooler and looks like it has a bit of pink to it. They are both lovely. I would say flash is a pretty good dupe, I like having both though.
crimsonshedemon

Post by crimsonshedemon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:17 am

Colleen wrote:I have both flash and nude beach. (We wont get into why that happened :lol: ) Flash is slightly warmer and more golden, nude beach is a bit cooler and looks like it has a bit of pink to it. They are both lovely. I would say flash is a pretty good dupe, I like having both though.

I'm *very* fair. So white, I've only met 1 person who's been lighter than me. Because of my color or lack thereof, I don't use warm colors. How warm is it? Think I could mix some pink and some ivory to lighten it up? I love Nude Beach but prefer SN products (discovered BE before SN)
Thank you for your help!!!!
crimsonshedemon

Post by crimsonshedemon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:27 am

Thanks for everyone's help. I truly appreciate it.
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 am

Colleen wrote:I have both flash and nude beach. (We wont get into why that happened :lol: ) Flash is slightly warmer and more golden, nude beach is a bit cooler and looks like it has a bit of pink to it. They are both lovely. I would say flash is a pretty good dupe, I like having both though.
colleen, do you think you could swatch them side by side for us nosy buggers? i have flash and love it, but i never tried nude beach. i never considered flash warm though, so a comparison would be really helpful. thanks!!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:15 am

I"ll have to look around for my camera and get it charged up. I wouldn't have thought flash was warm except when I put them side by side then it looked warm in comparison. I can't wear warm colors and flash looks nice on me. I would definitely give it a try. I think they are really close. I am not sure the difference would even show up well in a photo.