So what have you used all of?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
kinjali22

Re: So what have you used all of?

Post by kinjali22 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Bottles and bottles of Vitamin C serum, Super serum and soon Awesome sauce
Microderm Abrasion gel
Truly lippie
Tahitian Vanilla lip balm
tardis

Post by tardis » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 pm

A bunch of lip balms. I go through about one a month or even a little faster this time of year — New England winter. :| I like the Bad Girl and the Vanilla. My current tube is the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut that smells exactly like the maple walnut cupcakes my grandmother used to make when I was a kid. Nom.

For lippies: Gold Blush, Peace, Raindrops on Roses, and Modern Poet. Plus a tube of Sweet Nothing that arrived last month smelling pretty icky and got tossed immediately. And I'm really close on a handful of others that have officially reached a Lippie Nubbin State. I've already deemed 2012 the year of Finishing the Lippie and working my way through my stash. No reordering favorites until I've made a good dent.

And one jar of Perfecting Powder. Currently on my second jar and trying out the vegan formula this time.

I wear eyeshadow so seldom now that I presume I'll just be buried with my collection since I've never managed to make any headway into it whatsoever. Sigh.
JenK

Post by JenK » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 pm

tardis wrote: A bunch of lip balms. I go through about one a month or even a little faster this time of year — New England winter.
As a fellow New Englander, I've found Pumpkin Savle-Lemon Balm to be a lip saver in the winter!
tardis

Post by tardis » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 pm

JenK wrote: As a fellow New Englander, I've found Pumpkin Savle-Lemon Balm to be a lip saver in the winter!
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll add it to my next balm order.
lov2read68

Post by lov2read68 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 am

Blush samples
Breathless
Berry Lip Balm that is no longer available
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am

Not a lot actually; Just my foundation.
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
Mare

Post by Mare » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Oatmeal Serum
Raspberry Moisturizer
Hemp Moisturizer
Various skin care samples

Various lippies before I realized they were the cause of my allergic reactions :(
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Besides skin care and finishing/blur powders; I have purchased four RareBerry lippies. I really like the colours and I have three in use. One is in the fridge as a back up. I am also thinking of purchasing Adorn again for backup. Adorn is a favorite eye shadow.
duhmoms

Post by duhmoms » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Apricot cleansing oil, rare berry and mimosa lippies, smoothe and full. blur finishing powder. tempt tryst. sleep in a jar light and extra light. wish you were here blush. Halo glow. pore refining toner.

Oh and after bath lotion bar---it is an amazing product!
tardis

Post by tardis » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Finished off Soft today. Already added it to my cart for my next order. Such a lovely pink and so, so easy to wear. One of the very first lippies I ever ordered from SN...RIP, Soft. :)