Argan or Daily Defense moisturizer?

Mare

Argan or Daily Defense moisturizer?

Post by Mare » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:50 am

I was wondering which moisturizer would be good for acne-prone skin that tends to get a bit dehydrated in the winter?
JenW

Re: Argan or Daily Defense moisturizer?

Post by JenW » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 am

I would actually vote for a serum and lighter moisturizer. Green Tea & Aloe Serum to address the dehydration, and a moisturizer like Hemp.

The Argan feels very rich and heavier than others on the skin. It would concern me on being too rich for your skintype. I guess if you have to choose one of the two you suggested, the Daily Defense.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
Mare

Post by Mare » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:53 pm

JenW wrote:I would actually vote for a serum and lighter moisturizer. Green Tea & Aloe Serum to address the dehydration, and a moisturizer like Hemp.

The Argan feels very rich and heavier than others on the skin. It would concern me on being too rich for your skintype. I guess if you have to choose one of the two you suggested, the Daily Defense.
I'm currently using the GT & A serum alternating with the Oatmeal serum and the Hemp moisturizer. My skin seems to need a bit more moisturizing right now. I'll try the Daily Defense. Thanks :)
iceboi

Post by iceboi » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 am

I would highly recommend Oatmeal Serum its very moisturising and protective yet healing in that combination!
Mare

Post by Mare » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:48 am

iceboi wrote:I would highly recommend Oatmeal Serum its very moisturising and protective yet healing in that combination!

It is fabulous, isn't it?
frckls

Post by frckls » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Mare wrote:
iceboi wrote:I would highly recommend Oatmeal Serum its very moisturising and protective yet healing in that combination!

It is fabulous, isn't it?
It indeed is!!
Mare

Post by Mare » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I was taking another look at the moisturizers and noticed the Emu one. Would this work in conjunction with the Oatmeal serum to address skin that's a bit drier in winter but still somewhat acne-prone? Has anyone tried this combination before???