I want to make a purchase but I don't know where to start!
I am currently using Bare Minerals Foundation in Light. It is causing me to break out and itch... I am looking for a new mineral foundation and I'm glad to have found this!!
I am on accutant now but so my skin is not that oily as before... but I do have breakouts and brown scars.
Please help me on what to get...
1) I want to get foundation (Pls tell me how to mix to get a similar color to BM's Light)
2) A finishing powder (I saw some ppl mixing the finishing powder into their foundation... so... how do I use SN's finishing powder again?)
3) Concealer to cover my acne and the brown scars (Do I buy the concealer or do I get the Medium coverage Ivory powder?)
1. I think BE Light is kind of yellow, right? I would try Buttery Gold at about 1 scoop color to about 7 or 8 white. I usually hesitate to recommend a specific recipe for past BE wearers as they have very limited color choices. If it was a good match for you, I think the Buttery Gold will work. Otherwise, your best bet is a sample kit.
2. You can use finishing powder just like you would have used it in the past. I think most use it that way. There are a few who mix it in foundation just to change the finish a bit and save a step.
3. For concealer, I would just try the foundation with a concealer brush first. You could try the ones we have premixed, but those are generally color correctors or for under eyes. If the foundation did not cover well enough, you could try mixing one at about the same ratio as your foundation but with the next heavier coverage.