Fall collection is up!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Colleen

Re: Fall collection is up!!!

Post by Colleen » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:20 pm

selki wrote:Colleen, I've been behind in my forum reading, so I just saw your earlier post, but I wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you made it home safely, & that your SN package brightens your week some.
Thank you selki I appreciate it. It has been a hard month. We did make it back safely and I thank God we have a 3 day weekend coming up since I am so tired. We got home about 9:30 sunday night. We were all calling each other to make sure we all got home alright.

I got my sn order today. The new shadows are gorgeous. I ordered all the shadows except for york. I wasn't sure about that one since a lot of greys seem to be more blue than grey. I will wait for a review on that. I also got a full size tart, the summer fruit lip balm, and the new foundation gumball. I can't wait to start playing.
la_canadiense(01)

Post by la_canadiense(01) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:25 am

the reviews on Chanty's are making an order very tempting. I was only going to get one or two things but I recon the texture of the new shadows is exactly what I am looking for!
I would love a review for York as well....

Was EDM Buff Perfect. Currently, 1:8 Original Ivory, Warm Gold. !!! Loving SN :)
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Tried Seedy for the first time this morning, and I'm going to marry it! Its amazing hehe!
~~Sarah~~