Thank you!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
lilychemgirl

Re: Thank you!

Post by lilychemgirl » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:02 am

Oh, can I send a special thank you to the ladies who pack our orders so quickly and well too? My 3 orders that I made during the sale (one was for Susan - Lwoodall - I am not quite *that* crazy, lol) have all shipped already, which is amazing considering how crazy it was.
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
Aquamaid

Post by Aquamaid » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 am

My order shipped too! Amazing!
Silk Naturals is an amazing company and I love all the products.. A big thank you to Karen and all the people that work so hard to make SN what is is, simply amazing! <3
selki

Post by selki » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 am

Just wanted to jump in with my "thank you" & appreciation, too!!! You guys do a great job, it's wonderful knowing that there are still some companies out there who care about taking care of their customers.

Thanks for the personal interaction, the quick shipping, the great products, & the just plain ole spoiling of us!!!
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 am

Yes, thank you, thank you! You guys all work so hard to make amazing products and pair it with the best customer service...it's easy to see why we're all so addicted! Oh, and much thanks to the ladies that pack our orders and get them out lightning fast, but still have the time to write cute notes in response to the notes I write with my orders...it's just makes everything that much more special!

And thank you to all the ladies that frequent this forum. The love, encouragement, and cheer you all share brightens my day!
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Yes, thank you for the quality, the affordability, the kindness, all the surprises!

Oh, and my boyfriend says thank you too, for flooding our bathroom with the little containers and tubes of colors that seem to arrive almost every week ;)
Hehe, he doesn't mind.
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

I thought I would throw in my thanks to Karen and the rest of the SN staff!
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 pm

superwahz wrote:Yes, thank you, thank you! You guys all work so hard to make amazing products and pair it with the best customer service...it's easy to see why we're all so addicted! !
So true! And although I have packages arriving almost weekly I'm still spending less than when I used to wander around department stores buying expensive lotions and potions and whatnot... the quality and prices here are just incredible, and with that everything's still so personal. Tis a wonderful wonderful company with some lovely lovely people!

THANK YOOOOOU!! :)
~~Sarah~~
kookith

Post by kookith » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 am

A big Thank You Karen, for everything that you do.

I really really love SN and it's amazing how much you care about us. I don't know many other business owners who would really bother to. So thank you. Everyone working at SN is amazing! :D
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
tierra

Post by tierra » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 am

My thanks too ... awesome products, awesome customer service, awesome people! You all rock! :D
zus

Post by zus » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Thank you too!
I finally don't have to settle anymore with products that don't quite work or suit me and my skin, and it feels really good to be supporting such a nice business that listens to their customers and not some gigantic company...