bha toner

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen1950

bha toner

Post by karen1950 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

I tired it and love it, but it's not on the site. Is it just being made or off the site?
Ladybug914

Re: bha toner

Post by Ladybug914 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 pm

I am betting it is just out of stock for the moment.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Eeep! Thank you for the reminder...it was out because the supplier had the willow extract back ordered, but I got it in, and I'll put it back on the site tomorrow.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
tierra

Post by tierra » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 pm

is it coming back soon? love this stuff!
(BTW - i used it for post-waxing as suggested just last fri...wonderful! :D )
i am running low, hope it comes back before the sale so i can add it to my order.
pretty please??? ;)
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm also curious about the bha toner--I'm already halfway through my last bottle! Last time, I went a week without, and I could tell a big difference in my skin. I won't do that again, if at all possible! ;) I love it after shaving, too. Wonderful stuff, it is! :D
~Tracy~
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Ooh, I hadn't used it, but the thought of using it for after waxing is tempting! I hate ingrowns! (and kids swimming lessons mean that I always have to keep the bikini line nice and tidy, even in winter :lol: sorry for the TMI!)
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Let me see how tonight goes, and I'll try to make a batch in the morning with the rest of the skin care items I really need to make.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Left field idea, but do you think this could work slightly thickened into a loose gel? Not quite liquid, but spreadable? Almost like a thin gel mask? No particular reason, just fancied mixing the acids and using them like a treatment mask rather than a toner.
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 am

I don't mean to be a pest, but I am wondering when the BHA toner will be back. I don't want to run out again . . . I know this week has been crazy for all of you. Thank you!!!! ;)
~Tracy~
stefami

Post by stefami » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 am

Cupcake wrote:Left field idea, but do you think this could work slightly thickened into a loose gel? Not quite liquid, but spreadable? Almost like a thin gel mask? No particular reason, just fancied mixing the acids and using them like a treatment mask rather than a toner.
I looove this idea. I think it would be really nice to have the bha in a gel/lotion version that will absorb into the skin. That is the ONLY reason I like PC's BHA better. I think the application is easier and less wasteful (I don't like to spray my face with this one and cotton pads seem to just soak it all up).

Pretty please Karen? With a cherry on top? I know, this week is crazy, but just something to consider. ;)