Thank you!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Xarata

Re: Thank you!

Post by Xarata » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks, Karen! For absolutely everything you do from making a great product at an affordable price, for taking input from your consumer, and for keeping it personal- we love the little things too. You do a great job!
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 pm

After reading about the message someone got from another online company that said something to the effect that the proprietor was no longer going to respond to email messages from her clients as it wasn't a productive use of her time ( :o ), I have to say I am even more thankful for the wonderful care and service you provide to us, Karen. You are awesome, and your products are amazing and such a deal!
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Thank you Karen and Jen and all the ladies that pack our packaging as well as your DH for running the website!
I found this website and I have become a loyal member, this is the only makeup I use except for mascara sometimes as well as skin care! I have just started using the BHA and I can tell that it is going to make a difference in my skin...As far as the makeup it is crack! I have to have all of the colors, it is such an addiction! I love your willingness to try new things and listen to the customers.

Jen thank you for all of your suggestions and color swatches. Your information is always right on track!
To the ladies that pack our packages- thank you so much for getting them done in such a timely manner, and always putting in just the right sample! :D
To your DH- Thank you for running the website and dealing with the crazy ladies that are trying to crash it :)

Karen I know that it has been a crazy few weeks but really from the bottom of my heart thank you!
Andrea
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah, what they said :lol: Karen, you rock!
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
stefami

Post by stefami » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:14 pm

thanks for the super fast shipping too! My order already shows shipped, even with all the craziness of the sale. :lol:
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Oooh you're all so sweet! I really didn't start the thread as anything more than a way to say thank you to all of you, so your kind words are doubly appreciated. I read them out loud in the shop today, and it made our day.

Now it's time to put my feet up so we can get back to it tomorrow!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
SouthernGal

Post by SouthernGal » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:51 pm

I'd like to add my own thank you to the pile ;) :

Karen, thank you so much for actually telling us what is in your products! I recently saw a package of foundation from a major company that listed the ingredients simply as "soil minerals"! :shock: I really like to know exactly what I am putting on my skin. :)
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Ladybug914 wrote:After reading about the message someone got from another online company that said something to the effect that the proprietor was no longer going to respond to email messages from her clients as it wasn't a productive use of her time ( :o ), I have to say I am even more thankful for the wonderful care and service you provide to us, Karen. You are awesome, and your products are amazing and such a deal!
I read that on another forum! Amazing.

Besides the wonderful products, I really do appreciate the CS and quick shipping.
Toby

Post by Toby » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 pm

I wanted to add my thanks to everyone else's. I love Silk Naturals not just because the products are great (which they are), but also because you care about your customers, and it shows. So thanks so much, Karen, for the excellent CS and the GREAT products!
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:59 am

Your products kick ass and are accessibly priced. I'm happy to support SN. :)