What are we missing?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Jules77

Re: What are we missing?

Post by Jules77 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:25 pm

I'd really love to see the Smooth and Full Black Label Lipbalm in a couple of different colours. I wear it all the time and it has made such a difference to my lips; it conditions them and I really notice an aesthetic difference too - they look so much more er... smooth and full I guess!

I actually own five of them now :oops:

I never want to put on lipstick because I like the effect of the balm so much. The smoothing and plumping effect would look fantastic incorporated into a lipstick. So what would people think about a couple of colours in the Smooth and Full formula?
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

I would love to see a hot pink lippie, like the color of Cosmic blush! :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
ega

Post by ega » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Jules77 wrote:I'd really love to see the Smooth and Full Black Label Lipbalm in a couple of different colours. I wear it all the time and it has made such a difference to my lips; it conditions them and I really notice an aesthetic difference too - they look so much more er... smooth and full I guess!

I actually own five of them now :oops:

I never want to put on lipstick because I like the effect of the balm so much. The smoothing and plumping effect would look fantastic incorporated into a lipstick. So what would people think about a couple of colours in the Smooth and Full formula?
That sounds like a fantastic idea. I'd love a milky pink one, like Bloom ...
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
stefami

Post by stefami » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 pm

I would love the AHA and BHA products in a lotion or gel formula instead of the toner. That would be wonderful! :D
selki

Post by selki » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Jules77 wrote:I'd really love to see the Smooth and Full Black Label Lipbalm in a couple of different colours. So what would people think about a couple of colours in the Smooth and Full formula?
I'd enjoy this, too. I have the the Black Label in Aria, & that's pretty (though it is a "barely there" color on me) & moisturizing. It would be nice to have colors in the Smooth & Full Black Label formula, too. I'd like to see both light & dark colors to choose from (some of each without carmine, pretty please).
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
hmmiller

Post by hmmiller » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Is there a matte version of nars orgasm blush? I love the color but shimmer does not go well with my skin.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Please make a lip balm in Raspberry Gingerale flavor!! Like the solid fragrance you had back in the day.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml ... inate=true
Rhys

Post by Rhys » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Rouge. Please. I just layered it over Sultry and it is the PERFECT wearable siren red combo.

For those who weren't here, Rouge was one of the wand glosses - a clear red, but if you layer on more of it, it gets darker. And just about everyone can wear it. Lovely, lovely stuff.
Pomi

Post by Pomi » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 pm

I would love some sort of teeth whitening product... I'm not sure whether it would be possible for you to make or not, but I'd definitely give it a try.
I'd also like to see more cream blushes... (Loverly looks amazing on the site swatch..)
And more lip balm flavours!!! Something like clove would be lovely...
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Rouge sounds really nice, I love sheer reds.
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥