It's up!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
superwahz

Re: It's up!!!

Post by superwahz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm

*shrieks* Neon colors!! OMG, they're all so beautiful! I've been debating whether or not to buy them from another company for months but keep putting it off in hopes that you'd release a few in the spring...and here they are!! I'm so excited I got that shopper's high when I finished checking out...you know, the one you get when you find something you've been drooling over for a while is on sale or find that last one in your size hiding on the clearance rack? :D

*happy sighs* Good thing I'm among fellow addicts, or my ravings might seem a little crazy! :lol: Okay, gotta go back and gaze at the colors... I hope you guys have a wonderful evening Karen! You've worked hard!
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Oh, lotion bar! Oh, reissues! Oh, rosey blush! Oh.... Ok, yes, order is on, thank you!
DawnD

Post by DawnD » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:03 pm

:D :D :D
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 pm

i think i'm a notorious first poster- though normally that's because the collections usually go up around 2am and i'm the only one awake. lol.

Those lippies look really pretty....I'm a lippie addict...:mutters lowly:: red red red. lol. i love deep red. My lips matched my nails today! Merlot nails (with silver sparkle overtop) and platinum red over milani sugarplum liner. i do red well! tehehehe

oh yeah- i'm sure you've figured it out, but if i think i'm going to like a blush i order 2 samples and combine them because one just doesn't seem like enough. If i fall in love with it, i buy a big jar so i never have to run out of it (most notably sassy, i have a pressed sassy, a sample sassy with sifter, a full sassy, and a backup full sassy. I think i'm still on my original sample jar but ya know- can never be without it, it's my go to blush. honorable mentions for cider which i contour with. lol)

and at this time, i would like to remind the gals that silk naturals is in fact laced with angel dust ::ahem:: and the addiction is unbreakable. Luckily, it has no side effects, does not impact others, and generally ups self esteem and fun girly playtime. This addiction is encouraged.... :D
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:11 pm

All right I am not quite as talented as some of the ladies being able to multi-task but I must thank Karen for the lotion bar and the waterless lotion... I am so excited about the re-release of the GWPs as well...I have to say thank you again Karen for showing us how much you care for your customers by listening to them and for donating some of the moneys to a great cause! I am also excited about the gumballs can't wait to try it! thank you thank you thank you! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Everything looks amazing! I can't wait to try the waterless lotion as well, I'm terrible for forgetting to moisturise once I'm dry. Or i'm not quite dry and it goes all weird :?

Am I reading it right that the reissue GWP shades will be available right through Feb, but the close out items are very limited stock? I really want earth and tailfeather, but can't justify an order until next pay :( ... but at the same time if I miss out on them, I'll be terribly upset with myself, lol. If they have a 90%+ chance of still being available in a week and a half, I don't have to break my budget ;)

Thanks!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 pm

You're safe on the GWP colors...they'll be around until the end of the month. I'm pretty sure the lippies will be gone pretty soon, but I'm also guessing we'll find something else for the clearance section during the move.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Devlyn

Post by Devlyn » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Can anyone help me out? Whenever I order from SN (or rather whenever I use Paypal) I'm forced to go by e-check.. will this effect whether or not I get the gumballs and limited stuff in my cart? I'm thinking by time it clears inventory might be gone.. :/
tierra

Post by tierra » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks Karen --- it all looks so wonderful! I have ordered already and cant wait to get it!
Also, thanks for the donation to the American Heart Assn on those e/s. That is an amazing thing to do. :D
JenW

Post by JenW » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Devlyn wrote:Can anyone help me out? Whenever I order from SN (or rather whenever I use Paypal) I'm forced to go by e-check.. will this effect whether or not I get the gumballs and limited stuff in my cart? I'm thinking by time it clears inventory might be gone.. :/
Do you have your Paypal set up with a back up credit card? I know I have had issues in the past with things going to e-check when I had gotten past the expiration date of the cc listed....I had just forgotten to update the expiration date when they sent a new card.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com