Mystery Adventure Club

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Colleen

Mystery Adventure Club

Post by Colleen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 am

Ok ladies who is going to sign up. I am seriously considering it. I need some company though. Here is a link if you don't know what I am talking about yet.

USA
http://www.silknaturals.com/creb/produc ... ts_id=1026

International
http://www.silknaturals.com/creb/produc ... ts_id=1027
lcash

Re: Mystery Adventure Club

Post by lcash » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 am

Already did!!! No way I was going to miss out. Most of my favorites are GWP. Lauren
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 am

I'm signing up for sure. I just think I will be pushing the deadline...I don't get paid again until Christmas Eve. I guess I will be placing a last minute order :lol: probably would be anyway :mrgreen:

Susan
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 am

I think there's a lot of people like you Colleen... I know it's not a small amount of money to spend- especially at this time of year, and especially when I don't even know what's going into the packages. I just didn't want to lock myself into pumping out cheap stuff to get the job done- $40 gives me a little bit of room to play with whatever I feel like doing. We've done anything and everything for GWP's including doing some more pricey things and bumping the minimum order amount up a few dollars- and because we're working 3 months ahead it's really a "who knows" kind of situation.

My *only* plan is to take a look at what's going into the packages that month, and honestly asking myself if I'd be happy to get that for $12 (less than the price of 1 MAC eyeshadow, or about the same as a movie ticket)- and if the answer is no- I'll figure something out. It's a mystery adventure for all of us. I can pretty much guarantee that someone will get a package, and be over the moon excited about something, and you'll probably kick yourself if you haven't signed-up. $12 a month jealous...that's sort of something for you to decide.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
curlychik

Post by curlychik » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 am

Colleen - thanks for posting this - I hadn't seen that it was up, but had been eagerly waiting for it :D I just signed up - Merry Christmas to me!!
I think it is reasonably priced, especially since the GWPs have been amongst my favorite colors and I love the surprise element of it as well.

Thanks Karen for giving this a go!!
birgih05

Post by birgih05 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 am

How fun! :D

The packages will have actual value on them, and not 42,95, right? Because otherwise, us international girls will have to pay customs for them!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:37 am

Sorry for the double post here.
Last edited by Colleen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 am

I've been thinking about it all morning. It really sounds like a lot of fun. I think I will go ahead and do it. I just need to wait untill I am at home. Thanks Karen for stopping by to chat about it.
foureight

Post by foureight » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:53 pm

karen wrote:I think there's a lot of people like you Colleen... I know it's not a small amount of money to spend- especially at this time of year, and especially when I don't even know what's going into the packages. I just didn't want to lock myself into pumping out cheap stuff to get the job done- $40 gives me a little bit of room to play with whatever I feel like doing. We've done anything and everything for GWP's including doing some more pricey things and bumping the minimum order amount up a few dollars- and because we're working 3 months ahead it's really a "who knows" kind of situation.

My *only* plan is to take a look at what's going into the packages that month, and honestly asking myself if I'd be happy to get that for $12 (less than the price of 1 MAC eyeshadow, or about the same as a movie ticket)- and if the answer is no- I'll figure something out. It's a mystery adventure for all of us. I can pretty much guarantee that someone will get a package, and be over the moon excited about something, and you'll probably kick yourself if you haven't signed-up. $12 a month jealous...that's sort of something for you to decide.
I was debating and thought I had finally decided not to do it....but your post is pushing me over the edge. I was going to go on a no-buy for awhile while I recover from some nasty medical bills.....but.....so tempted....!!!
foureight

Post by foureight » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Okay, joined mystery adventure club (lillypug and I went in on it together, I'm going to send her half :)), so the no-buy begins....NOW!

Excited to experience the mystery adventure!!!
:D :D :D