SN BHA

Vyktoria

SN BHA

Post by Vyktoria » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:48 pm

How is SN's BHA? I have been using Paula's Choice 2% BHA gel for the past couple of months, but it hasnt made any difference in my skin and I really dislike the filmy feeling it leaves, so I was thinking about giving SN's version a try. Also, for general anti-aging benefits (I'm 27), would Awesome Sauce be a good choice and do you use it in the morning or at night? Thanks!
Charz

Re: SN BHA

Post by Charz » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm

I haven't tried other BHA toners, but I like SN's one. It's always gentle and doesn't leave a film. It loosens my blackheads and gets rid of most of them eventually if not immediately. It didn't do much for my acne (I have to use other things for that) but it does clean the pores quite well.
Vyktoria

Post by Vyktoria » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 am

Thats what I hate about my PC one. It leaves a really nasty film on my skin, and I've tried all the formulations (gel, liquid and lotion) and they all do it. Even though I only wear it at night, it still grosses me out.
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 am

I have extremely sensitive skin and struggle with acne and blackheads and oily skin. I also tend to get infected follicles where I twease or wax.

I will NEVER be without SN BHA toner again. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't bother my sensitive skin but gets the job done. I don't feel any kind of a film on my skin after using it either.
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]