Super Serum OOS?

eventide

Super Serum OOS?

Post by eventide » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 am

Hi,

I was updating my cart and realised that the Super Serum is out of stock. Will there be more in-time for the Tuesday/ Wednesday sale? I'm hoping to add that to my cart to total the $125 for free shipping. Also, my bottle of Super Serum that I'm currently using will probably run out in 2 weeks =(
karen
Site Admin

Re: Super Serum OOS?

Post by karen » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:36 pm

It is out of stock for the moment, and the status of one of the ingredients was up in the air for the past couple of weeks. I'm finally able to say that it should, hopefully, fingers crossed be back on the site by the end of the week...it sort of depends on how my schedule looks, but that's my hope at any rate.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
eventide

Post by eventide » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks for the reply, Karen. Looks like I'll have to place an order just for the super serum another time :)

I love your skincare so they're worth the wait. Just wish the moisturisers (I use the firming one and the lavender body) came in larger bottles!
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 am

karen wrote:It is out of stock for the moment, and the status of one of the ingredients was up in the air for the past couple of weeks.
OMG if this one ever gets discontinued I might die. It is seriously the best product!!!
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥