Uneven skin tone, AHA?

wonny

Uneven skin tone, AHA?

Post by wonny » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:54 pm

I've been having REALLY uneven skin tone lately.. Just brown spots, orange spots (from the turmeric masks I've been doing everyday maybe..?), rough spots, uneven tone and texture, blegh. Would SN's AHA help with this? I have a sample but haven't used it since getting a burning sensation on my third use (used every other day, I also have very sensitive skin). I didn't feel anything all three times when I put it on except the third time I put aloe vera gel on after waiting 30 minutes for the AHA to work and it started to feel hot/burning? for some reason. Should I stick with it?

I would buy the vitamin C serums, but it's out of my budget at the moment.. :cry:
JenW

Re: Uneven skin tone, AHA?

Post by JenW » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:16 am

Its odd that it seemed ok 1 out of 3 times. It could have been something in the Aloe gel. I recommend rinsing your face before going onto the next step and see if that helps.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
wonny

Re: Uneven skin tone, AHA?

Post by wonny » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Yeah, I thought so too, as SN's AHA is the gentlest I've tried of all the other acids I've tried so far. :shock: I tried it again last night, but without the aloe gel, and I didn't have a reaction other than a slight stinging in a small corner of my face. Thank you Jen, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get the full size. :P