Hi! Was wondering if anybody could recommend some products

neueragain

Hi! Was wondering if anybody could recommend some products

Post by neueragain » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Hey y'all! Advanced apologies for the wall of text. I have a few issues.
These products sound awesome, so many great ingredients and great combos, so naturally I have nooo idea where to start.

My problems: I'm in my late teens, have super dry (it gets tight and uncomfortable, and plus winter weather, flaky & irritated patches), acne-prone skin with clogged pores on my cheeks and nose (mostly sebaceous filaments I believe, a few blackheads, and occasional whiteheads and occasional angry red jerks). I'm also kind of sensitive, get red splotches. I also have some purple marks leftover from zits. Whole shebang.

What I'm doing now: I am using EpiDuo currently, and was looking for soothing, moisturizing products to get my skin to chill out & back to normal. I'm currently washing my face with Boscia MakeupBreakup at night, and slathering on Eucerin creams & lotions at night, CeraVe AM lotion in the morning, & Clinique Mild Toner & the Even Better Essence Lotion for drier skin.

TL;DR, Super dry, acne prone, clogged as my dorm sink, scars, sensitive. Any recommendations/advice are greatly appreciated!
JenW

Re: Hi! Was wondering if anybody could recommend some produc

Post by JenW » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:31 pm

I would start simple, but only address the areas that are issues.

If your cleanser seems to be working, keep using it. If you want to try something different, try the KISS cleanser. A sample should go a long way.

In your situation, I usually recommend BHA Toner and Green Tea & Aloe Serum for daily use, and maybe something a little more for treatment like Awesome Sauce.

For a moisturizer, Hemp or Jojoba.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com