Mystery Adventure Club - get all the GWPs

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Ladybug914

Re: Mystery Adventure Club - get all the GWPs

Post by Ladybug914 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 pm

One of my favorites aspects of the MAC is that each month's delivery came with a letter explaining the inspiration behind each color.
MagRo

Post by MagRo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 pm

This sounds amazing. I was just thinking I wish there was a beauty box for mineral makeup and natural skin care!
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm

That's another thing. I currently subscribe to Birchbox, but I'm not in love with it. It has some fun things but a lot that I don't care much about and too much skincare that I can't use. If Karen were able to develop a monthly box - of practically anything she makes - I would gladly devote myself to it and throw money at her!
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:24 am

cclee00 wrote:That's another thing. I currently subscribe to Birchbox, but I'm not in love with it. It has some fun things but a lot that I don't care much about and too much skincare that I can't use. If Karen were able to develop a monthly box - of practically anything she makes - I would gladly devote myself to it and throw money at her!
me too, me too!!!!
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 am

bellatete wrote:
cclee00 wrote:That's another thing. I currently subscribe to Birchbox, but I'm not in love with it. It has some fun things but a lot that I don't care much about and too much skincare that I can't use. If Karen were able to develop a monthly box - of practically anything she makes - I would gladly devote myself to it and throw money at her!
me too, me too!!!!
Oh, I didn't even consider skincare! I'd love to receive a little package with some samples, maybe some new experimental gumballs or colors. I'd gladly pay a monthly subscription depending on the contents and price, I think it'd be a great way to get feedback on new items too!
NCBeth1

Post by NCBeth1 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 am

I'd love to join a monthly box club. I was just thinking the other day that I wish one on my fav mineral makeup company would do this. Especially if there were a few options! Beth
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm not sure if this shadow is going to be part of the first round for the Mystery Adventure Club, but I just received 10-4 today and it is GORGEOUS~ It's so buttery and smooth, it applies and blends better than a lot of my other SN shadows!