It made my day...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
lov2read68

Re: It made my day...

Post by lov2read68 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm

It made my day that they found someone alive today!
Devlyn

Post by Devlyn » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm a student on a work-term, and this is my first week. Tomorrow there's supposed to be a big storm in town and three separate people came in to my cube to tell me what I should do if it looks bad out and what number to call about work cancelations. Then a few hours ago my supervisor calls me at home and tells me the same thing! It definitely made my day to learn that the people I'll be spending three months with are that considerate to a new guy/gal.

Also, not missing the bus made my day today! Sounds lame but I miss it like every second day.
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I had a particularly nasty couple of days...Thankfully, there were a couple of bright spots.

It made my day when my fiance played along with my (muted by exhaustion) excitement over the sale last night. He was even doing a countdown for me. "Three minutes!" :lol: He was even asking how things looked and if I was finding anything good. Even though I knew he didn't care in the slightest, it was nice to get to share it with someone as it was happening.

I'm also feeling blessed having the co-workers that I do. As I said, it's been a nasty couple of days. I'm a high school teacher, and I've been dealing with a situation with an irritated parent and a lazy/absent-minded student. My co-workers have been extremely supportive, for which I am grateful. I know I can count on them for whatever help and support I need.

I should be heading off to bed soon, so I can try and recover for another day in the trenches tomorrow... :| Is it June yet?