Holiday Collection....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Kathleen

Re: Holiday Collection....

Post by Kathleen » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:31 pm

karen wrote: The quick trick is to grab a sample of Diablo blush, and dab it over a red lippie. It's gorgeous.
Oooh! I am on that! Why didn't I think of that?
Thanks for the tip. Looking forward to the collection :P

Kathleen
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:28 am

kchalbi wrote:It seems like it's been ages since we've had a new blush! I would love a berry with subtle golden shimmer. A matching lippie would be great! I'd also really love a rose-gold or pink-gold powder shadow with subtle shimmer-I love the idea of colors like Phantom, but I can't pull off that much shimmer. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Yes to all please! A warm berry, neutral cranberry red, or warm brown rose glossy lippie (more pigmented than sheer like the new Say No More - I love that one!) and matching blush would be amazing.

I love the glossy lippies over the lipsticks (due to them seeming to dry out my lips a little) but many are too sheer, even despite layering. I love Nectar but want more color saturation. I love wearing just foundation, blush, bronzer/contour color, mascara, and brow color on most days, but I am unfortunately one of those girls who needs a lot of color on the lips to keep from looking sickly or dead without eyeshadow on.
Last edited by MBlovesSN on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:31 am

ErinL wrote:Yay!! I would love some mascara in brown and navy! Also, I would really like some more cream shadows (with duo chrome), and some warm berry/cranberry lip colors...like the old gloss "Vintage" in solid form.
I never got to try Vintage, and I haven't bought Sultry yet. I would love a Slick Stick or ALG or KS similar in shade to both of those!
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Is there a prospective release date for the Holiday Collection?
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:01 pm

I love the finish of Say No More too!

Can't wait for the new collection :)
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:25 am

This is really late but it did occur to me that some cool products to dupe (and surpass) would be Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask and Hourglass' Lip Treatment Oil. I'm really good about keeping lip balm on but still sometimes my lips get horribly dry - and I have a bad habit of chewing off the dry skin which can make them bleed. :/
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek